Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
On Sunday June 28th at 4 pm CST the staff will be holding a community wide wither spawning event. This is to allow players the opportunity to fight a wither or observe. We will tp all participants wanting to join to a designated location (or there will be a temporary warp set) where you can choose to fight or watch. If you choose to fight you need to bring your own weapons, armour, and any other supplies you want to fight the wither. Staff will not be replacing any items lost or picked up in the event if you are killed during the fight. As of now there will be at least 14 withers spawned in so please let everyone have an opportunity to fight.

Last edited:

BR88C

BR88C
BR88C
Pilot
Apr 30, 2020
Is this a realm specific event? (ie, will it be just survival, or just towny, or all 3 SMP realms?)

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
Survival only.

Psyadsa

Regular
Feb 27, 2020
Honestly Mitchka, i wasted like 5 minutes now with the stupid Timezone conversion...
Do it the right way or dont do it at all.
Post a Countdown Timer, Do it in 3 different timezones, Or at least use UTC here. Isnt that hard, is it?

Also: CST is litterly the worst Timezone to use ever.
There are like 4 Timezones with the CST name:
CST
Central Summer Time (Australia)
CST
Central Standard Time (Australia)
CST
China Standard Time
CST
Central Standard Time (North America)

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
With this being the first community event, I wanted to see if there would be an interest and what the turnout would be. I in no way intended on purposely leaving anyone out and picked a time that I felt would be at one of the most active times. If the players show an interest there can be more events and more allotted times for them. I have spent the last week collecting the skulls in hopes that the community would enjoy this. My apologies that you feel like you wasted your time and for not being more clear that the time was for North America

Last edited:
Reactions: andreiztm

jimbob200521

jimbob200521
jimbob200521
Diamond
Mar 9, 2020
Honestly Mitchka, i wasted like 5 minutes now with the stupid Timezone conversion...
Do it the right way or dont do it at all.
Post a Countdown Timer, Do it in 3 different timezones, Or at least use UTC here. Isnt that hard, is it?

Also: CST is litterly the worst Timezone to use ever.
There are like 4 Timezones with the CST name:
CST
Central Summer Time (Australia)
CST
Central Standard Time (Australia)
CST
China Standard Time
CST
Central Standard Time (North America)
Let's cool down a bit, Mitchka is trying to do a nice thing here so let's just say thank you and move on :)

Also, I'm in CST and CST is da bomb :p

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks everyone who came to this event. I think we had a good turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.