Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
Come join us tomorrow, Friday Sept 4, 2020 at 3:30 pm EDT or check your time here for a wither event. 21 withers will be spawned in along with nether stars being dropped. This event will be held in the end resource world. Items lost during the event will not be replaced nor will we tp you back if you die. This is a come at your own risk event. There also will be no "safezone" available. For any questions please contact TTG @TTG#6635 on discord. Thanks and look forward to seeing you there!

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
I do apologize the event is not convenient for you, however, this is a player hosted event therefore they decided when to have it and scheduled a time that is doable for them.

ExecutiveCactus

ExecutiveCactus
ExecutiveCactus
Void
Mar 20, 2020
Come join us tomorrow, Friday Sept 4, 2020 at 3:30 pm EDT or check your time here for a wither event. 21 withers will be spawned in along with nether stars being dropped. This event will be held in the end resource world. Items lost during the event will not be replaced nor will we tp you back if you die. This is a come at your own risk event. There also will be no "safezone" available. For any questions please contact TTG @TTG#6635 on discord. Thanks and look forward to seeing you there!
i brought this exact thing to you like a month ago :(

Last edited:

Lord_Snave

Regular
Aug 18, 2020
Super Cool. I'd love to attend but I have to go to work. Perhaps next time it will be on a Sunday.;)

BR88C

BR88C
BR88C
Pilot
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you TTG, was a great time :D
2020-09-04_15.56.37.jpg

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka