LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Why cannot I join mc.ltt.gg with Tlauncher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegodtroynaar

Regular
Apr 5, 2021
Tlauncher does not really give the player any unfair advantage. All it does is enable people to play minecraft for free. Not everyone can afford minecraft. That does not mean that I should not be allowed to join the server. That is hilarious. Also LTT is in no way affiliated to Mojang or Microsoft.
Hence I request to please allow people to play in mc.ltt.gg through Tlauncher.
Just a suggestion. All I can do is ask for things.

TTG3333

TTG3333
TTG3333
Obsidian
Apr 18, 2020
Canada
Tlauncher does not really give the player any unfair advantage. All it does is enable people to play minecraft for free. Not everyone can afford minecraft. That does not mean that I should not be allowed to join the server. That is hilarious. Also LTT is in no way affiliated to Mojang or Microsoft.

Allowing people to play using cracked versions of Minecraft makes it a lot harder to moderate and identify players because you can easily log on as someone else, so it is simpler to prevent people using cracked versions of the game from joining the server, and it's not like Minecraft is that expensive either, it's only $27 USD.

A_Dead_Bunny_NZ

Regular
Oct 18, 2020
ROFL If you can't afford it don't play it ...

Jawa_Juice

Moderator-y Boi
Mod
Jawa_Juice
Jawa_Juice
Pilot
Dec 4, 2019
Eastern US
TLauncher and similar “cracked” Minecraft launchers are not merely free versions of the game, but are forms of piracy. Piracy is illegal, and is absolutely not condoned by LMG. We’d love to make the network accessible to as many players as possible, but that accessibility must be within the realm of legality.

Status
Not open for further replies.