LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

what happened to all of the beta/alpha players?

vigorosomoon48

Regular
Feb 21, 2020
alot of people that i lovd playing with disapeared while i was taking a break from minecraft. it doesnt feel the same anymore.

Escaalun

Regular
Escaalun
Escaalun
Mar 16, 2020
Possibly the same as your? Took a short break.
OR perhaps now 1.16 is announced.... taking a break and gathering idea's on new projects?

__paper

Regular
__paper
__paper
Mar 1, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.
alot of people that i lovd playing with disapeared while i was taking a break from minecraft. it doesnt feel the same anymore.
The server has changed a lot. A lot of the people that were once big names left the server. Some left due to the economic change in the alpha. Some left due to "recurring issues with the moderation team". Some left because they got bored, or for their own health.

andreiztm

andreiztm
andreiztm
Void
Mar 1, 2020
Yep, I also started work, so I still play, but not at the rate which got me 800 hours in 5 weeks xD.

A4N0NYM0U52

Regular
Apr 21, 2020
Well, if the server gets updated, we will probably get some more people online again. (maybe add in some plugins?)

dkressjr

dkressjr
dkressjr
Void
Mar 6, 2020
I wasn't an alpha player, but i was an early beta player. I had a lot more time when everything had been shut down. As with @andreiztm, I've had some other priorities so I haven't been on as often.