LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Update Ideas

One_Falling_Leaf

Regular
One_Falling_Leaf
One_Falling_Leaf
May 22, 2020
So first i want to say that i dont know anything about how to program stuff so all im gonna say are ideas. I love playing PK on many different servers and i also love playing it on this server because there are not many people playing it so its very chill. And even when many people are playing it all i meet so far where rly friendly. After some time its just getting a bit boring and ofcourse one of the reasons is there are not that many maps (Which is ok for me because i like building maps more then playing) but theres also no real motivation to play every map and especially for Expert 3 in my opinion there is no motivation to really play it. I dont mean with that that its a bad map or anything its just long and 2000 score doesnt rly matter anymore when your rank up costs 10000. Then its faster to just grind a hard map and you get more points in less time. I think a good motivation for long and hard maps woud be a special tag or chat color. Which also showes to other players that you have beaten a challenging PK. Another thing that i think woud be good is that the rank is shown in the tab screen. And again im not good at programing and i can understand if the server doesnt want those things because of many different reasons :D those where just some ideas i think woud make PK more fun. Oh and once again rly sry for my english XD Im already checking my spelling but i make many mistakes so sry :( :D

roctish

Regular
Apr 4, 2020
Some tags or special achievements would be simple to come up with(like always creating something takes a lot of effort programming it and implementing for sure) like beating all easys,mediums, hards, experts. Beating particular maps, such as easy-5 and other notable ones.

I can definitely see that.