jakkuh

pew pew
Admin
Mod
jakkuh
jakkuh
Void
Dec 4, 2019
Update: There was a bit of an issue with the deployment and unfortunately it has been delayed. I will update the post once the system is up.

We have an exciting new feature we're adding to the survival realm that should hopefully make mob farms a little easier to setup - the Death Rose, inspired by the Wither Rose in Minecraft 1.14

This item, when placed onto grass or even farmland (if you want a nice hopper collection system underneath ;D), damages nearly every animal and monster in the game and works as an excellent mob grinder killing system. Please note that the Death Roses will not damage wolves/dogs, ocelots/cats, parrots, or other players. This is designed to replace the entity cramming setups people have been using up to this point, as they can be very laggy. At one point, Minecart collision detections were nearly 20% of our main survival servers processing power!

To craft a Death Rose, place a bone and a poppy into the crafting grid.

1592451311930.png

Then, just place them down at the bottom of your mob farm and you're good to go!

1592451853178.png

Death Roses can be picked up after being planted by breaking them, without having to re-death them, if you will. :)

The system has been setup tonight, and as such we will be disabling entity cramming in about a week. Hopefully this gives you all enough time to transition over.

Thanks, and enjoy.

Last edited:

Theultrasheeplord

Ultrasheeplord
Ultrasheeplord
Obsidian
Mar 15, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
The system has been setup tonight, and as such we will be disabling entity cramming in about a week. Hopefully this gives you all enough time to transition over.
wait what
with ount entity cramming mobs can be stacked ontop of eachother causing alot of lag
just adding the death rose was enough as it gives a better alternative to cramming while still preventing having alot of mobs on the same blocks

on top of that could you enable it to be placed on soul sand or grass paths so it can be used for stuff like nether pigman farms and still have a hoper underneath

A4N0NYM0U52

Regular
Apr 21, 2020
Can we add in a plugin called TreeCapitator? I think it would be a nice addition to the survival server!

Theultrasheeplord

Ultrasheeplord
Ultrasheeplord
Obsidian
Mar 15, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
Can we add in a plugin called TreeCapitator? I think it would be a nice addition to the survival server!
this already exists as part of mcmmo
its called tree feller

Also DynMap would be an amazing addition to the game!
splish splash your opinion is trash (removed for toxicty)
dynamap would be terrible for smp (although it might be good for towny)
firstly even though there is claim protection some people like to keep their bases hidden
secondly it completly kills any exploration as you can just search for the biome or thing your looking for on dynmap
i can go on