Should the endfarm be taken down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iPeachy_

ohKarma__
ohKarma__
Void
Aug 7, 2020
There have been many problems with griefing the endfarm, and it's really starting to get old and annoying now. Lots of people grief the farm and take stuff and if we keep it up, we are gonna keep having to fix it. Lots of us have given up trying to fix it and I think it's best to take it down and open up other xp farms that are able to be claimed. This is something I need all player and mod input from.

xerovis

Regular
Nov 9, 2020
It seems like its more hassle than it is help for people lately especially those who work on fixing it up.

Would be nice if the mods could claim the end farm so it remains usable.

Ideally private farms could be made in the end but since that's not the case the public is the best we have so idk

xerovis

Regular
Nov 9, 2020
Mods aren't able to claim in the end either, gotta get an admin or equivalent to claim it.
Right, Admin then. Basically if someone could claim it that would solve the issue, and even better if it were Admin anyway who wouldn't have to really worry about claim limits or using up a claim etc etc.

It's low consequence to them and ez fix for the community

Reactions: Aureole1

Aureole1

Regular
Apr 17, 2020
I think the endfarm should stay, but should not be admin claimed. The end is no man's land, and anyone can do anything to it. Sure, if you do grief it you would be seen as a jackass, but it isn't against the rules. Frankly, anyone griefing could care less about what others think about it, but that's not the point. Having it admin claimed would defeat the purpose of it being a player made farm.

If we want to keep the farm, people are going to have to just get used to repairing it if they want to use it. Unfortunately, not everyone will agree to not grief it, and that is just one of the cons that has to be faced.

Yes ik I just talked about it being admin claimed in a post talking about the existence of the farm in the first place, but it was a good opportunity to talk about it.

PipArtemis

Regular
Nov 12, 2020
Hard no from me, bois.

Make it admin claimed and call 'er a day. No more griefing, no more wasting time rebuilding it.

Reactions: xerovis

WarriorX991

Regular
Aug 8, 2020
ik its late but i have a thing to say
The fact that an important farm in the server is not protected is important for thr playerbase. people grief it ik its bad but people of different ranks, levels, skills , all get together to repair it. Its kinda fun and team worky
😉
If u think u dont need it. Dont use it. It has to be there. Its worth many hours and memories.
And resources...
Every time someone helps witn repairing it . They feel good about being an important part of the server