LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Remove some Restrictions!

Psyadsa

Regular
Feb 27, 2020
I am sorry, but there are to many restrictions on the Creative Real to be realy usefull.
Since you can drop Items you cant realy test any Redstone stuff that has to to with Item transportation
You cant place Shulkers ...
You cant even use a Flint&Steel, so no fires.
No Portals (only for design...)
No lava.

Please remove some Restrictions or give us a pure Redstone world or something. this way it is no testworld or Design-World....

also to add, if the use of villagers could be added too. hard to test design villager transportation/breeding if you cant place them. built an elaborate system that wasnt able to be used.

Mjwitz

Mjwitz
Mjwitz
Obsidian
Mar 5, 2020
also to add, if the use of villagers could be added too. hard to test design villager transportation/breeding if you cant place them. built an elaborate system that wasnt able to be used.
Just use single player to test it???????

Just use single player to test it???????
Testing it with other people you build with and with the use of worldedit is far quicker. If lag is the issue why cant they just make villagers despawn every time the cleaner goes off.

Reactions: Psyadsa

IsaakSanders

Regular
Apr 18, 2020
Talking about server lag with many of these, it is really common to find that people abuse these for large amounts of TPS problems. Even so, I would agree that things could be changed. IMO each of these blocks (I haven't tested it myself) should be peaceable with world edit and the tags for worldedit. Maybe allow players to use the ignite command for fire and do similar for the other blocks, just making spread and flow only work to a certain extent.

TheCdubs

Regular
TheCdubs
TheCdubs
Apr 21, 2020
Most servers ban redstone, yet this one keeps it, I don't believe that they can add much of what you're suggesting without greatly increasing the potential for server lag.

Most servers ban redstone, yet this one keeps it, I don't believe that they can add much of what you're suggesting without greatly increasing the potential for server lag.
There are never more than like 5 people on creative. I doubt it is as much of an issue.

Reactions: LunaRayToo

Chewho

Regular
Apr 24, 2020
I am sorry, but there are to many restrictions on the Creative Real to be realy usefull.
Since you can drop Items you cant realy test any Redstone stuff that has to to with Item transportation
You cant place Shulkers ...
You cant even use a Flint&Steel, so no fires.
No Portals (only for design...)
No lava.

Please remove some Restrictions or give us a pure Redstone world or something. this way it is no testworld or Design-World....
This is a common threshold for most creative servers, as they are not based around redstone, but more based around building. They are disabled due to the large world size and amount of players able to be on at once, as well as some naughty players using them to do unruly things and make the game less fun for other players. I understand what you are looking for is a test world. However that is only accessible by the admins