xios42

Regular
Feb 16, 2020

BR88C

BR88C
BR88C
Pilot
Apr 30, 2020
Isn't there also a Float Plane rank one can get?
Yes, but it isn't shown in the store on ltt.gg... however aidanangrybird if you want to add that to the spreadsheet, the only things I can tell from having the pilot rank is that you can have up to 5 homes instead of 3, you can fly in the lobby, you get the jet pack particle effect in the lobby, and a sheep disguise in the lobby. If anyone else is knows what other perks there are please let us know :)

Also, make sure to fix the misspelling of "Towny" on where it says "Survival and Tonwy Perks"

jimbob200521

jimbob200521
jimbob200521
Diamond
Mar 9, 2020
Yes, but it isn't shown in the store on ltt.gg... however aidanangrybird if you want to add that to the spreadsheet, the only things I can tell from having the pilot rank is that you can have up to 5 homes instead of 3, you can fly in the lobby, you get the jet pack particle effect in the lobby, and a sheep disguise in the lobby. If anyone else is knows what other perks there are please let us know :)

Also, make sure to fix the misspelling of "Towny" on where it says "Survival and Tonwy Perks"
Maybe not put the Pilot perk of 5 homes in there...

jimbob200521

jimbob200521
jimbob200521
Diamond
Mar 9, 2020
that's no longer a perk, regular non-paying players get 5 homes too
Right-o. Not sure when that changed but I'm glad it did 😁 if I hadn't been in game at the right time when a new player asked a mod about homes I wouldn't have known this.