LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Petition to increase 5 claims limit

would you like to get more claims instead of just 5 as it now?

• Total voters

Eli_____7877

Regular
Jan 28, 2020
i really like survival server, i'm having fun with the community and the mechanics and the environment, but what i'm not having fun with is the fact that we're only limited to 5claims.
i'm a man who happens to roam the nether searching double blaze spawners, and i always find better ,closer spawners constantly.
which means i will constantly be building double blazefarms. that's other than my plans of double skele farm if i run into double spawners , villager breeders and such. now those stuff can be packed in one claim in the overworld. but i can't pack my double blazefarms in one claim because theyre thousands of blocks away from each other.
so i'm starting a petition that we may earn our claims based on how much we play as much as we gain more claim blocks the more we play, i request we also gain more "claims".
please consider giving the blaze tamer the claims he requests ,so he can conquer the nether and supply the entire server with endless blazerods.
thank you for taking the time to read this, i hope you have a nice day.

Reactions: Carimz

Carimz

Bodabodaboda
Bodabodaboda
Obsidian
Sep 18, 2020
Additional no of claim limit per 50 hours seems.. OP(?)

How about additional no of claim per 5000 claim blocks? this would max out to 11 claims upon reaching 30k.

PS - we want this increase in vanilla survival too. Having to claim biome-specific farms away from your base is kind of troublesome.

Reactions: guyish1

__paper

Regular
__paper
__paper
Mar 1, 2020
Eastern U.S.
I hate to break it to y'all, but we've already tried to get the limit increased. Two threads (here and here) both failed (look at the date of posting). I don't think the mods are going to increase the limit anytime soon. There were also some other discussions that happened about claim issues that I'm not going to talk about here. DM me on Discord (Paper#5375) if you want to know.

Reactions: Aureole1

__paper

Regular
__paper
__paper
Mar 1, 2020
Eastern U.S.
fraid i cant say, for fear of being struck down

_RaisinBrand

_RaisinBrand
_RaisinBrand
Void
Mar 8, 2020
Nah I say they roll back to the old way and make unranked people limited to 3 claims

Eli_____7877

Regular
Jan 28, 2020
people like executivecactus who pay people to vote No on this petition, or any other forums need to be punished because that's a disgusting thing to do.

ExecutiveCactus

ExecutiveCactus
ExecutiveCactus
Void
Mar 20, 2020
people like executivecactus who pay people to vote No on this petition, or any other forums need to be punished because that's a disgusting thing to do.
people like me pay people to vote no because its a dumb idea. 5 is a lot, vanilla MC is super easy as it is, couple that with teleporting, 5 homes, 5 claims and mcmmo and others, its just too easy

redstonegenious

redstonegenious
redstonegenious
Void
Nov 2, 2020
My problem with the 5 claims limit seems to be diffrent from the rest. All I really need is 2-3 claims (my shop, my base, and a beacon for when I go mineing in the wild)

But the 5 claims limit happens because I also have a limit of how many blocks I can claim, so I am contantly needing to resize and make new claims based on what elements of my base I find most important; storage, farms, larger structures, ect.

Maybe how the server counts claims can be changed. Like if two claims are touching each other, then they'll both just count as one. This'll allow us to make claims that are of more complex shapes than a rectangle and allow us to use our claimblocks more efficently.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChungusBiggus

redstonegenious

redstonegenious
redstonegenious
Void
Nov 2, 2020
people like me pay people to vote no because its a dumb idea. 5 is a lot, vanilla MC is super easy as it is, couple that with teleporting, 5 homes, 5 claims and mcmmo and others, its just too easy
It's still a douce thing to do, using your money to force your views on a discussion.

Also, sorry for the repeat. Looks like quote and reply function works a bit diffrently from what I'm used to.

BigBossMan604

Regular
Nov 13, 2020
why not lower the price of claim blocks to $50 a block and make it so you can purchase additional claims for like 1k or something.