LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

New Hub Sneak Peak & An Update!

bg.jpg

State of the Union
We're hard at work getting the LTT server up and running for all of you, but it's the holiday season and as such, there have definitely been some delays! My new target is to officially launch on February 17th, 2020, however, the entire team will be trying our hardest to get the network up and running before then. Fingers crossed.

Hub Sneak Peek
Here's a little sneak peek of the new hub (also the forum banner), that our resident builder extraordinaire Nitsan is working on. Normally hub servers are kind of lame, but in addition to easy navigation of the network, we wanted to offer a cool place for users to explore and socialize in, outside of the regular game modes. Let us know what you think so far! :)

2019-12-19_10.41.14.jpg

2019-12-19_10.41.53.jpg

2019-12-19_10.42.16.jpg

2019-12-19_10.42.30.jpg

Last edited:

Comments

WastingSky

WastingSky
WastingSky
Diamond
Jan 3, 2020
Looking forward to the official release and how the future will prosper. Thank you to all the mods and developers putting effort into keeping this server an enjoyable experience for all.

Dj_Denon

Dj_Denon
Dj_Denon
Pilot
Feb 5, 2020
I'd love an update on the rumor that the server's going to be reset at launch... Reset or no reset? (I've got 70-ish hours on the server now... pls no reset)

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
Yes the server is up. Make sure you are using java edition and we recommend 1.12.2 even though you may connect with higher versions.

Reactions: NYROBBY

Trainleader21

Regular
Mar 13, 2020
East Hemet, California
View attachment 10

State of the Union
We're hard at work getting the LTT server up and running for all of you, but it's the holiday season and as such, there have definitely been some delays! My new target is to officially launch on February 17th, 2020, however, the entire team will be trying our hardest to get the network up and running before then. Fingers crossed.

Hub Sneak Peek
Here's a little sneak peek of the new hub (also the forum banner), that our resident builder extraordinaire Nitsan is working on. Normally hub servers are kind of lame, but in addition to easy navigation of the network, we wanted to offer a cool place for users to explore and socialize in, outside of the regular game modes. Let us know what you think so far! :)

View attachment 11
View attachment 12
View attachment 13
View attachment 14
Hey, so is there any way I could help by any chance?
I have Minecraft on Java edition and Bedrock as well.

MaverickBlue

Regular
Apr 21, 2020
I only wonder, with all this isolation time, if LTT will ever find the time to finalize the minecraft server....I mean, I understand they have the long commute to work, and spend time brainstorming how to make videos about nothing while isolated, but seriously.......

DyDestroyer1027

Regular
trainboyns2
trainboyns2
Feb 27, 2020
Which was honestly quite difficult to find. It was only through already knowing about it and the help of Google that I was able to locate this post.....
that was the idea. If everyone knows about the IP, then we have to many people. And we are still in beta, we don't need 2500 people

__paper

Regular
__paper
__paper
Mar 1, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.
How is it difficult. Linus literally says it all the time in his videos
There's a difference between plugging something and outright advertising it. If I'm watching a video where mc.lmg.gg is plugged, I'm probably going to do one of two things:
1. Say "Oh, that's cool!" and forget about it
2. Join the server

Also, a video that plugs the server will always bring in less players than a video strictly about the server. People clicked on the RTX video because they wanted to know about RTX in Minecraft. They didn't want to know about LMG's Minecraft server (when they initially click on the video). However, think about a video titled "We have a Minecraft server!" where (presumably) Jake shows Linus and the audience all the cool things we've built. That would bring in a ton of players, way more than a plug here or there. Everyone would want to join the server right then. The player spikes we've had recently (the RTX video chief among them) are nothing compared to what we would see if a 15-minute video about "Linus' Minecraft server" was released right now.