LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Multiple Suggestions on Improvement Of Server ... that I think are helpfull

The_Captain_cook

The_Captain_Cook
The_Captain_Cook
Obsidian
Jul 29, 2020
1. Multi player sleep - harbour - A sleep enhancement pluggin - Link - Just to let the night go away.. I mean faster..
2. MOb Stack - Stack MOB - ENhance your server performance without sacrifice -
LINK - Just to make The server Faster..

And Most Importantly

3. Can we have a /back button... Because without that.. many peoples are quitting the server... mostly the newer ones.. who joined late in the server.

What do u guys think... AN improvement or not for the server performance suggestions... Let me know...

Last edited:

iPeachy_

ohKarma__
ohKarma__
Void
Aug 7, 2020
Supposedly a direct quote from Snikay "At the end this is not a community driven server - so what happens and how it evolves is up to ltt.
They said they would change a lot of things about the staff, another direct quote from jake "We're working on retraining current staff and reworking procedures before we bring new people on, but there is plans to for sure" you guys haven't really changed much, but I'm not saying you haven't changed anything. They arent going to listen, we've tried to give suggestions but they get ignored and sometimes shut down, don't even bother anymore.

Last edited:

Eli_____7877

Regular
Jan 28, 2020
sums it up tbh
since towny was a thing we were giving them feedback and suggestions and it falls on deaf ears
why ever bother anymore