Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

LTT Modpack

Jade Doyle

JadeDoyle
JadeDoyle
Pilot
Feb 7, 2020
LTTStore.com
IF I were to make an LTT mod pack, I would at least include optifine, just enough items, a minimap mod (one that wouldn't break the guidelines), some general optimization mods and maybe an inventory sorter.

Harry_Ozzy

Regular
Feb 18, 2020
Need a link to this ASAP. And teach me how to make modpacks I'm a bit broken these days.

DyDestroyer1027

Regular
trainboyns2
trainboyns2
Feb 27, 2020
IF I were to make an LTT mod pack, I would at least include optifine, just enough items, a minimap mod (one that wouldn't break the guidelines), some general optimization mods and maybe an inventory sorter.
I’m pretty sure that almost all minimap mods break the rules if configured to default settings. For journeymap, you actually have to turn off the build in mob, player, and cave radars.

Jade Doyle

JadeDoyle
JadeDoyle
Pilot
Feb 7, 2020
LTTStore.com
I’m pretty sure that almost all minimap mods break the rules if configured to default settings. For journeymap, you actually have to turn off the build in mob, player, and cave radars.
Yeah, you're probably right. Hopefully it won't be too hard to edit the jar to remove some features

DyDestroyer1027

Regular
trainboyns2
trainboyns2
Feb 27, 2020
Yeah, you're probably right. Hopefully it won't be too hard to edit the jar to remove some features
It isn’t, you just turn them off in the GUI that pops up when you press the assigned hotkey for your mapping mod.

aidanangrybird

Regular
aidanangrybird
aidanangrybird
Jan 7, 2020
Nowhere and everywhere
It isn’t, you just turn them off in the GUI that pops up when you press the assigned hotkey for your mapping mod.
There is a server side to Journey Map which allows admins and ops to set who can use cave, player, and mob radars.

Reactions: Jade Doyle

DyDestroyer1027

Regular
trainboyns2
trainboyns2
Feb 27, 2020
Any timeframe when this will be released, this looks amazing.

__paper

Regular
__paper
__paper
Mar 1, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.

I made an LTT Modpack on twitchlauncher that is 1.12.2 and includes Optifine, Journeymap, JEI, Inventorytweaker and SEUS.