LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

LTT Festive Holiday Giveaway

Kailani_Waves

Kailani_Waves
Kailani_Waves
Diamond
Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone! I am posting the official information regarding the LTT Festive Holiday Giveaway I am hosting.

Happy holidays and Welcome! This event is for the LTT Survival minecraft server only! Please fill out this form to RSVP your gift request for our Giveaway! We are putting this together as a community in the LTT Minecraft Server in order to give back to our fellow players and the community it has provided each of us. This year, remember to spend time with those you care about and be thankful!

Important information:

Important Dates
TIme and Date of Giveaway will be: December 19th 6:00pm EST/ 3:00 PM PST/ 23:00 GMT at warp 21

(If you are confused about your local time plug it into time zone converter.)

Location of Event
  1. Primary location of the event will be hosted on the roof Nine_Juan_Juan's base (/warp use 21). There will be a giant Christmas tree with the gifts placed underneath the roots.
Item Distribution
Items will be arranged Alphebetically. And given out via trade to prevent the items from being stolen. List will be marked off once you have received your gift to prevent confusion.

If you CAN NOT make it to the event on the date and time of distribution you are welcome to pick it up at a later time that is more convenient for you. Just dm @Kailani#6318 letting me know that you haven't received your item yet.

Donation Drive (Closed)
Donations are closed, thanks for all the help!

About Us
This event is player created and driven. The founder of this event is Kailani_Waves. "I wanted to give back to the LTT community that has been more than welcoming and friendly to myself and others. I have made wonderful friends and made many wonderful memories and want to pay it back to the community that has made it this way. I hope that by doing this I can continue to help people stay positive and happy this year, despite the difficulties that 2020 has presented all of us." -Kailani_Waves

The event is a first time, entirely player driven, so please bear with us in the event of glitches or the event not running as smoothly as possible. There will be no mod involvement in this event.

• Primary Giveaway Tree built by Kailani_Waves and Nine_Juan_Juan
  • Secondary Tree built by Kailani_Waves and Selmenth
  • Google Doc page created by LcorpOfficial and Kailani_Waves

• *More staff to come

Application Form (Closed)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...4coXNXBIO3mhtPpTaDVcK7LA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Questionnaire (Closed)

For any other questions or inquiries please either post in the forum, dm me through discord @Kailani#6318, or catch me ig on Survival @ Kailani_Waves
Thanks and happy holidays!

2020-12-02_21.58.40.png

Last edited:

Kailani_Waves

Kailani_Waves
Kailani_Waves
Diamond
Nov 18, 2020
Polls are closed! Thanks everyone who signed up. I will be updating the thread with the new info regarding a date and time.

Kailani_Waves

Kailani_Waves
Kailani_Waves
Diamond
Nov 18, 2020
I have updated the information with the final determined Date and Time of event.

December 19th at 6:00pm EST / 3:00 pm PST / 23:00 GMT

@ /Warps use 21