mocfunky
Void
Dec 11, 2019
USA
Hello frends. It is me mocfunky

I am long time fan of LTT
Truck Driver
Mayor of AMD_Raizyns in Towny server

Just like many of us, I am a nerd. I started PC gaming in 2004 by playing Unreal Tournament 99. I then joined a clan called Masters of Chaos ]-MoC-[. My ign at the time was FunkMaster then I shortened it to Funky ( ]-MoC-[ Funky ). So naturally Funky wasn't available for games that require registration so I made the name mocfunky and been using it ever since.

In 2006 I became a bigger nerd when I built my first PC. (Intel Celeron D single core 3.2Ghz 2GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200). Then I started playing around with online DJing and servers.

Most of my online experience is for fun as a hobby but some of it lead to commercial use. My experience ranges from moderating game servers to helping setup servers and even modifying mission files along with making custom textures for Arma 2, 3, even owned a few servers (some successful).

Minecraft first got my attention around 2012 and been playing it on and off since. I've seen the birth of small servers and the death of large ones. Towny is the first server type I really got into years ago and I like how it works.

If you see mocfunky in game thats me.. in any game.

Discord is mocfunky#0001

Current PC Specs:
Intel i7-7700K
Corsair H100i Pro RGB
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
ASUS ROG STRIX Z270I
16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 3000MHz
1TB Samsung 960 Evo
1TB Samsung 860 Evo
2TB Western Digital Blue
750 Watt Corsair RM750x
NZXT H210 Mini ITX