LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Just got very rudely PVPed by Indodan

SirRachaBoi

Regular
Mar 23, 2020
I heard that someone was griefing Indodan so I went to check it out. This noob, M1d-something, was building a little cobblestone house on Indodan's unclaimed land. Indodan was probably planning on using that land, so I could see why he was ticked off. There was all this stone debris around the little house that I thought the noob placed down so I wanted to help Indodan by removing it. Then this dickhead turns around and starts whacking me with his sword. I was so confused. I thought he was just love tapping a little bit, then he like, took half my health bar so I started running and gappling up a bit. The gapples weren't working because of lag (thousands of noobs had just joined in because of the new video). I panicked and started fighting back. My strength potions werent even freaking working. He killed me in cold blood and took all my stuff (including an elytra).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against PVP. I love PVP. But this was in cold blood without warning or mercy. I didn't get a "Hey, what the heck are you doing." He freaking killed me. I want my items back. At the very least my pickaxes and my armor. I'm not exactly dripping with riches, I can't pull out some more prot 4 armor out of my sleeve and be like "Eh, forget it." I'm not as rich as Indodan. I had to work hard for those items and I want them back.

Edit: I also think Indodan had absolutely no right to just say "Get off my land" to that guy. Finders keepers. That's how claim works.

Last edited:

DyDestroyer1027

Regular
trainboyns2
trainboyns2
Feb 27, 2020
nobody is gonna respond or do anything, i've had this happen to me and while its a real mean move, the mods don't care enough to do something about this.

Neff

Regular
Feb 17, 2020
Why not? You should be able to bed me in the nether and take all my gear imo. It's a survival server, after all.

Reactions: andreiztm

DyDestroyer1027

Regular
trainboyns2
trainboyns2
Feb 27, 2020
Why not? You should be able to bed me in the nether and take all my gear imo. It's a survival server, after all.
While yes, you can do this, some players find it very annoying and rude.

Neff

Regular
Feb 17, 2020
While yes, you can do this, some players find it very annoying and rude.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you chase and attempt to kill me after I got Scra1's treasure hunt prize??

Edit: No response, of course. Kind of hypocritical of you to pretend to care about pvp issues when you're an instigator of unprovoked pvp.

Last edited: