LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

I miss some crafting recipes

berreka

Regular
Jun 13, 2020
Hello, I'm completly newbie, please forgive me because I'm pretty sure that I'm asking a silly question (and wich is even worst, with a terrible level of english).

To the point: I miss some crafting recipes on the survival server. I've tried to craft a grindstone, an stonecutter, or a cartography table and none of them seems to work. I've had looked on the forum to find some answers, but I couldn't find anything related. I've seen some stonecutters scattered around the map, so they might be craftable.

Maybe I'm laking some mod or plugin? I can craft those recipes on singleplayer without any issue, my client version is 1.15.2, though i've tried 1.12 with the same result.

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
The server is 1.12.2 and those items are 1.14. The items are not craftable so I'm not sure what you have seen but they are not those items. If you have any other questions you can also ask in game with /helpop. Thanks for checking out the forum and welcome to the server,

berreka

Regular
Jun 13, 2020
Oh, I get it. About what I have seen... I might be confused with another server.

Thank you for your time!

Reactions: Mitchka