LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Horses and PVP

Molewrath

Regular
Feb 22, 2020
Since the restart warps have been eliminated for town and summit. It would be nice if we could get a plugin for horses like Zhorse that allows you to claim your horse and tp them to you. 2nd I brought this up in chat and on discord already so I will add it here too. If possible adding a way to opt of pvp would be appreciated. Not everyone has 80 hours a week to play like I do and working a week or two to get your armor just right only to be ambushed in town while shopping and having all of your items stolen is just not fun. My argument here is there are many aspects to the server all of them optional. It is an economy server but no one is required to set up shop or interact with that part of the game in any way. You don't have to build or explore if that isn't your thing. So why is pvp not the same? If you don't want to fight your options are to hide on your claim or hope you don't get ambushed. Having a way to opt out of that part of the game is something I believe quite a few players would use.

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
Thank you for the suggestion. We can ask Jake to look into something for this.

JustPaddyB

JustPaddyB
JustPaddyB
Obsidian
Feb 29, 2020
Can i add that it would be better if this type of mod could apply to any animal you "name" this can make it far easier building a farm.
I am not aiming to make the game easier, but the spawn rates are a bit screwed up because others already have there farms so you have to travel 1000s of blocks out to bump into a sheep, cow, pig, horse etc.
I would be looking at it that when you use a name tag on any animal, you can then transport it to your home, further to this you can transfer ownership to someone who can then transport it to their home. Actual trade of livestock could take place.

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
You can already give pets to others with /givepet (name of player),

Jawa_Juice

Moderator-y Boi
Mod
Jawa_Juice
Jawa_Juice
Pilot
Dec 4, 2019
Eastern US
After an eternity’s worth of development and testing...
We are proud to announce that a PvP toggle has been implemented!
No more unsolicited yeeting. Heh.

See this post for more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTG3333