Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Event suggestions and ideas

Mitchka

Store.ltt.gg
Mod
Mitchka
Mitchka
Dec 4, 2019
Since the wither event went over fairly well, I would like some suggestions on future events you would like to see or ways to improve on what we had. Having a larger area and spawning more wither in a time have been suggested as well as more times for different time zones. We can also see about weekly events depending on what is involved in setting them up. Please no troll or repeat suggestions and be respoecful of others ideas. If you like a suggestion please leave a thumbs up.

Last edited:

Theultrasheeplord

Ultrasheeplord
Ultrasheeplord
Obsidian
Mar 15, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
what about once a month the ender dragon is re-spawned but this time it can drop an egg
this allows one dragon egg per month to be entered in the player base adding an exclusive item

a good idea would be to have an event happen once a week + 3 hours. the plus 3 hours means the event slowly rotates through timezone and everyone can participate

Tango520

Regular
Tango520
Tango520
Apr 4, 2020
PVP arena, tournament or whatever
End or enderdragon reset monthly
Double exp or double mcmmo exp
Drawing contest (not sure if possible saw other server doing)

Reactions: Escaalun

Langley_Man

/OP MOD
Mod
Langley_Man
Langley_Man
Dec 6, 2019
I really would like more suggestions for events, since it will generally be the mods doing it keep in mind we do not have creative.
We don't mind grinding for resources for events or supplying them but looking at the suggestions thus far almost all fall outside what we're able to do.

Was thinking maybe a freehand pixel art contest. Where we have 3 or so different pixel arts, easy to hard, and square off an area for each person with a chest of the needed materials on each user's location. Top 4 or 5 users that complete it properly and the fastest move to the more complex ones and so on.

dkressjr

dkressjr
dkressjr
Void
Mar 6, 2020
I missed the wither event :(...

I like the idea of re-spawning the ender dragon and allowing 1 more egg to be dropped like every month. That is probably outside your capabilities though...

dkressjr

dkressjr
dkressjr
Void
Mar 6, 2020
I saw C2Lunatic today working on a small boat race track made out of packed ice.
We could build a really big one with lava pits and stuff and have a race with prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
I think this could be a pretty feasible idea and one that we could have a lot of fun with...

Reactions: A4N0NYM0U52

Mikerman

Regular
Mikerman
Mikerman
Apr 30, 2020
Germany
What about builds Event every few mouth. Having players to build their bases, and at the end of the mounth they get rated.
I saw soo many amazing build that defenitly deserved recognition