LinusTechTips Minecraft Network
Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

Connection Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na2O2

Regular
May 24, 2020
I am using HMCL to start a 1.12.2 version and I am sure that I have got the server IP correctly typed in.
However my Minecraft cilent keeps telling me that the session is invalid and to restart Minecraft and the launcher.
I am located in Asia and the latency is about 200ms, and I've tried to use and not use a VPN. Still, it does not work.
Could it be the problem of latency, or it's because I am not using a genuine client?
Help please lol

TTG3333

TTG3333
TTG3333
Void
Apr 18, 2020
Eastern Canada
I am using HMCL to start a 1.12.2 version and I am sure that I have got the server IP correctly typed in.
However my Minecraft cilent keeps telling me that the session is invalid and to restart Minecraft and the launcher.
I am located in Asia and the latency is about 200ms, and I've tried to use and not use a VPN. Still, it does not work.
Could it be the problem of latency, or it's because I am not using a genuine client?
Help please lol
If you use a VPN, you will get banned for 24 hours unless you have a rank, so I'd recommend not using one, and for the client saying invalid session, have you tried to login to another server?

DyDestroyer1027

Regular
trainboyns2
trainboyns2
Feb 27, 2020
If you use a VPN, you will get banned for 24 hours unless you have a rank, so I'd recommend not using one, and for the client saying invalid session, have you tried to login to another server?
Like Athrur said, incorrect. It was changed so that you simply get kicked to lobby if you try to connect without a rank on a VPN

Theultrasheeplord

Ultrasheeplord
Ultrasheeplord
Obsidian
Mar 15, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
Help please lol
the session id error is a client side authentication issue
it should be fixed if you restart your minecraft
if that dosent work try logging out and logging back in again on your launcher
try the genuine mc launcher aswell

Na2O2

Regular
May 24, 2020
……Nothing changed after i tried all your solutions. I wonder if your server needs my Minecraft cilent to be genuine?

Elentric

2Fresh2Clean
Mod
Elentric
Elentric
Pilot
Dec 4, 2019
The Netherlands
yes, your client has to be linked to a genuine and purchased minecraft account. we do not allow cracked launchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.