Should it happen?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ExecutiveCactus

ExecutiveCactus
ExecutiveCactus
Void
Mar 20, 2020
Okay i don't have much time, Snikay and Jawa already tried shutting my ideas down because they're too "powerful" and too "revolutionary"? heres the plan. Beacons get added to the list of beacon building blocks. the ultimate flex, and maybe they all light up as well? im sorry i dont have much time, im being hunted as we speak by the mod team because they dont want a----**Long Dial Tone**

ExecutiveCactus

ExecutiveCactus
ExecutiveCactus
Void
Mar 20, 2020
why tho
just add a floor of iron below the center of the beacon pyrimd
it will look the same
as beacons are transpernt beacon beams go through them
if you have enough beacons for that then i am sure u can afford 9 iron blocks
because thats cheap, any if you have the beacons why not. full beacon pyramid all lit is the ultimate flex, and iron farm is being moved, i am beacon block poor

Theultrasheeplord

Ultrasheeplord
Ultrasheeplord
Obsidian
Mar 15, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
because thats cheap, any if you have the beacons why not. full beacon pyramid all lit is the ultimate flex, and iron farm is being moved, i am beacon block poor
if beacons where beacon blocks then all layers but the bottom of the pyramid will be lit
therfor it is imposible for u to have your desired effect as it will just be one giant light beam

ExecutiveCactus

ExecutiveCactus
ExecutiveCactus
Void
Mar 20, 2020
if beacons where beacon blocks then all layers but the bottom of the pyramid will be lit
therfor it is imposible for u to have your desired effect as it will just be one giant light beam
definitely not impossible if its coded to do so, only light up bottom layer if all building blocks are beacons