Minecraft IP: mc.ltt.gg

A SMP without land claims?

dkressjr

dkressjr
dkressjr
Void
Mar 6, 2020
First off, I read the title of this thread as "A SIMP without land claims?" 😂

Basicially, HSMP is supposed to be the most vanilla survival experience you can get; it only adds things that prevent people from trolling the server (i.e. grief prevention and a simple trading system). Otherwise it's purely vanilla. No mcmmo and no homes, so you can't rely on teleportation to get around.

Theultrasheeplord

Ultrasheeplord
Ultrasheeplord
Obsidian
Mar 15, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
First off, I read the title of this thread as "A SIMP without land claims?" 😂

Basicially, HSMP is supposed to be the most vanilla survival experience you can get; it only adds things that prevent people from trolling the server (i.e. grief prevention and a simple trading system). Otherwise it's purely vanilla. No mcmmo and no homes, so you can't rely on teleportation to get around.
dissagree
grief prevention is very anti vanilla and hsmp is far frol "the most vanilla survival experience"

dkressjr

dkressjr
dkressjr
Void
Mar 6, 2020
dissagree
grief prevention is very anti vanilla and hsmp is far frol "the most vanilla survival experience"

Sorry. I just reread what I posted and I totally phrased what I was trying to say wrong.

I was trying to say is HSMP is trying to provide the closest possible experience to vanilla mc that also protects people from trolls. So, the only additions to HSMP are one's that protect the player from being annoyingly trolled.

compared to the other servers on LTT? Probably is the most vanilla.

But that's like calling strawberry vanilla because its more vanilla than chocolate.
However, I agree with you @Theultrasheeplord and @___________ , it's far from true vanilla mc. It is the closest to vanilla where new players don't have to worry about their bases being griefed.
I'm not saying that this niche needs to have its own dedicated server on this server, because the small player base compared to Towny & Survival reflects that niche.